$1.9 – $27.1Claim your better price
The milk based beverage made by accident over 90 years ago comes in many flavours and loved by many people around the world.
- Important Notes
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Calpis Water is a non-carbonated soft drink produced by Calpis or Calpico company. It has a milky and slightly acidic flavour that is similar to yoghourt. You can also use it to flavour shaved ice. Its ingredients include water, corn sugar, milk powder, lactic acid, acidulant and soybean polysaccharide. The name comes from two words. Cal comes from calcium and Pis is from the Sanskrit word Salpis, which is one of the five tastes described in Buddhism. However, Calpis is called Calpico in English speaking regions.
- Express is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive 3 days to 6 days after shipment.
- Air Mail is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of up to 10 days. This is the best option for orders less than 2kg in total.
- Economy (aka SAL) is the economy option that can take up to 5 weeks.
Availability of the shipping options depends on the weight and shape of your order. You can check or choose the shipping option on your shopping cart or checkout page.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.
Dry Milk, Flavouring, Lactic Acid, Water
|Unit Net Weight||