Puku Puku Tai Chocolate is a very popular product of Meito. It contains an aerated chocolate that is between two wafers with a tai fish shape. Aeration allows this chocolate to have a low weight in relation to volume, thereby reducing the calories in a portion. It is a super light snack that easily melts in the mouth. Puku Puku has a spongy texture that is an ideal balance between wheat flour, vegetable oil and soybean extract. Strawberry flavour of this product is available also.
Meito Puku Puku Tai Chocolate
4.8666666666667 out of 5 based on 15 customer ratings(15 customer reviews)
USD $1.09 per unit
A snack with a super light aerated chocolate and the minimum chocolate density that makes it possible to melt more easily and pleasantly.
Cacao Mass, Caramel, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Eggshell Calcium, Emulsifier, Fragrance, Lactose, Powdered Milk, Salt, Soybean, Starch, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Flour
|Unit Net Weight|
Rated 4.8666666666667 out of 5 stars15 reviews
3 stars 0 0 %
2 stars 0 0 %
1 star 0 0 %
COVID-19Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or service suspension to some countries. Some shipping options may not be available for your country.Please click here for more information.
- EMS (or Express) is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive in 1 to 2 weeks after shipment.
- AIR is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimated delivery time of 2 to 3 weeks. ePacket is a type of AIR shipping method within a 2kg limit. That means if your order is over 2kg, we will pack them into multiple 2kg boxes.
- SAL is economy shipping method with an estimated delivery time of 3 to 4 weeks. ePacket Light is a type of SAL shipping method within a 2kg limit. That means if your order is over 2kg, we will pack them into multiple 2kg boxes.
Note: Your order may be packed in separate boxes to minimise the risk of damage to items during transport. Availability of the shipping options depends on the weight and shape of your order. You can check or choose the shipping option on your shopping cart.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement, change of product line, etc. In particular, anime products or products that come with stickers, may have different content to the picture you see in this page.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.
- It’s your responsibility to make sure entry of products that you order are permitted by your country’s authorities (in particular Customs and Border Control). Regulations are changed frequently by each country and we cannot keep our shop updated.
15 reviews for Meito Puku Puku Tai Chocolate