Mochi Dango is a product of Kiyoshin group. Mochi is a traditional food which is available all year-round and also in special occasions. It is a Japanese sweet dumpling from mochiko or rice flour. Mochi Dango matches best with green tea and usually three or four dango come on a skewer.
Kyoshin Mochi Dango
4.8333333333333 out of 5 based on 6 customer ratings(6 customer reviews)
Claim your better price
USD $0.50 per unit
Mochi Dango from rice flour is an ideal sweet snack from Japan for those who are willing to experience traditional food.
Colouring, Emulsifier, Flavouring, Maltose, Starch Syrup, Sugar, Trehalose
|Unit Net Weight|
Rated 4.8333333333333 out of 5 stars6 reviews
COVID-19Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. Please click here for more information.
- EMS (or Express) is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive in 3 to 6 days after shipment.
- IPP (or Airmail) is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of 10 days.
- ePacket (or small packet) a variation of Airmail with a lower cost but maximum weight of 2kg. If your order is over 2kg in total, you will receive in multiple 2kg boxes. Estimated delivery time is similar to IPP.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.