Claim your better price
$1.6 per unit
Japanese traditional drink from Edo period that is made from fermented rice or koji and very popular in Japan with so many flavours such as kinako, hiyashi, sparkling and ginger.
- Important Notes
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Morinaga Amazake is a drink that is derived from fermented rice. It is a traditional Japanese drink that is sweet and contains a little alcohol. You can use it as a dessert, sweetener and also salad dressing. Amazake is nutritious and contains vitamin B and dietary fibre as well. While drinking it you can feel the small grains of rice under your teeth. Drink cold or even warm it up and shake well before use. Although the way Amazake is made is similar to Sweet Sake, the ingredients, flavour and ways of using it are different.
- Express is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive 3 days to 6 days after shipment.
- Air Mail is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of up to 10 days. This is the best option for orders less than 2kg in total.
- Economy (aka SAL) is the economy option that can take up to 5 weeks.
Availability of the shipping options depends on the weight and shape of your order. You can check or choose the shipping option on your shopping cart or checkout page.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.
Fermented Rice, Water
|Unit Net Weight||