Morinaga Amazake is a drink that is derived from fermented rice. It is a traditional drink that is sweet and contains a little alcohol. You can use it as a dessert, sweetener and also salad dressing. Amazake is nutritious and contains vitamin B and dietary fibre as well. While drinking it you can feel the small grains of rice under your teeth. Drink cold or warm it up and shake well before use. Although the way Amazake is made is similar to Sweet Sake, the ingredients, flavour and ways of using it are different.
Fermented Rice, Water
|Unit Net Weight|
COVID-19Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. Please click here for more information.
- EMS (or Express) is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive in 1 to 2 weeks after shipment.
- AIR is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimated delivery time of 2 to 3 weeks.
- SAL is economy shipping method with an estimated delivery time of 3 to 4 weeks.
- SEA is a variation of SAL where parts of the transport will go by sea with lowest cost. Estimated delivery time is 7 to 12 weeks.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.