Dagashi Pack is a product of Yaokin. It is a large size snack as cheap as possible that even children can afford with their own money. Dagashi is a Japanese traditional term that refers mainly to light snacks with soft texture. Dagashi Pack has a childish wrapping that catches children’s eyes at first sight. You can make your kids happy if you have Dagashi.
Yaokin Dagashi Pack Large
5 out of 5 based on 2 customer ratings(2 customer reviews)
Claim your better price
USD $3.94 per unit
A collection of soft candy, chewing-gum and corn snack in a low price and fun packaging which leads you to a long history of traditional Japanese food called Dagashi.
|Unit Net Weight|
Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 reviews
4 stars 0 0 %
3 stars 0 0 %
2 stars 0 0 %
1 star 0 0 %
COVID-19Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. Please click here for more information.
- EMS (or Express) is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive in 3 to 6 days after shipment.
- IPP (or Airmail) is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of 10 days.
- ePacket (or small packet) a variation of Airmail with a lower cost but maximum weight of 2kg. If your order is over 2kg in total, you will receive in multiple 2kg boxes. Estimated delivery time is similar to IPP.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.