Nissin Yakisoba U.F.O Big is an instant dish. Nissin is a popular company that manufactures food products such as cup ramen and yakisoba. Yakisoba U.F.O is one of the top sellers of Nissin yakisobas. It is a combination of pork and chicken extracts, vegetables and fried noodles. It also contains caramel colouring, seasoning and starch. Nissin Yakisoba has a good amount of vitamin from apple, milk ingredients and gelatin. It is easy to make it ready-to-eat. Just add hot water to the specified line that you see inside the cup and drain it after 3 minutes. Before eating, you need to mix the ingredients with the noodles well and season it with the condiment that is available in the cup.
Acidulant, Apple, Calcium, Caramel Pigment, Chicken Extract, Fried Noodle, Gelatine, Pork Extract, Salt, Seasoning, Soy Sauce, Spices, Starch Syrup, Sweetner, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Flour
|Unit Net Weight|
COVID-19Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. Please click here for more information.
- EMS (or Express) is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive in 3 to 6 days after shipment.
- IPP (or Airmail) is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of 10 days.
- ePacket (or small packet) a variation of Airmail with a lower cost but maximum weight of 2kg. If your order is over 2kg in total, you will receive in multiple 2kg boxes. Estimated delivery time is similar to IPP.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.