Taiyaki and Odango from Kracie is a DIY kit. With this DIY kit you will be able to make 4 kinds of Japanese snacks. Learn how to make Taiyaki, Strawberry Daifuku, Dango and Ramune. Taiyaki is a fish-shaped cake usually with red bean paste filling. Daifuku is a confection consisting of a small round mochi or rice cake with a sweet filling, most commonly Anko. Dango is a sweet snack prepared from rice flour. You will also be able to make some Ramune juice. This kit is a way of getting familiar with Japanese snacks, specially for those who need to know more about Japnese food. This candy contains no artificial colours and preservatives.
Kracie Taiyaki and Odango
5 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating(1 customer review)
USD $4.58 per unit
Kracie is famous for its own ‘Popin Cookin’ series which are Do-It-Yourself cooking kits for kids. It fosters children’s creativity and makes them feel like a chef.
|Unit Net Weight|
COVID-19Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. Please click here for more information.
- EMS (or Express) is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive in 1 to 2 weeks after shipment.
- AIR is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimated delivery time of 2 to 3 weeks.
- SAL is economy shipping method with an estimated delivery time of 3 to 4 weeks.
- SEA is a variation of SAL where parts of the transport will go by sea with lowest cost. Estimated delivery time is 7 to 12 weeks.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.