Mochi Mochi Banana Shake is a bite-size sticky chocolate from Bourbon Corporation. It is a high quality ganache chocolate with banana flavour in a mochi coating that has a gummy texture. Mochi is a Japanese rice cake that is available in different shapes. Mochi Mochi Banana Shake comes with 8 pieces. When you keep them in the fridge, you can have a better experience with this chocolate. Bourbon Mochi Mochi is available in other flavours such as matcha and strawberry.
Bourbon Mochi Mochi Banana Shake
USD $3.66 per unit
Soft mochi balls with rich and creamy chocolate and two separate packs containing a small fork to easily pick up the delicate pieces of mochi.
Alcohol, Banana Powder, Cocoa Powder, Dextrin, Emulsifier, Lactose, Liquor, Maltose, Mochi Poweder, Spices, Starch Syrup, Sugar, Thickener, Vegetable Oil, Whole Milk Powder
|Unit Net Weight|
COVID-19Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. Please click here for more information.
- EMS (or Express) is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive in 3 to 6 days after shipment.
- IPP (or Airmail) is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of 10 days.
- ePacket (or small packet) a variation of Airmail with a lower cost but maximum weight of 2kg. If your order is over 2kg in total, you will receive in multiple 2kg boxes. Estimated delivery time is similar to IPP.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.