Acecook Yakisoba Mochichi
$ 1.8 per unitClaim your better price
Yakisoba, a Japanese dish which is served with pork and vegetables, and seasoned with a savoury sauce. It takes you back to a long history of traditional dishes.
- Important Notes
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Yakisoba Mochichi is a product from Acecook. It is a combination of soba noodles and multiple vegetables with special bonito sauce that smells like vegetables and fruits. Add hot water to the specified line and drain it in 5 minutes to make it ready-to-eat. Season the dish with the condiment that is available in the cup.
- Express is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive 3 days to 6 days after shipment.
- Air Mail is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of up to 10 days. This is the best option for orders less than 2kg in total.
- Economy (aka SAL) is the economy option that can take up to 5 weeks.
Availability of the shipping options depends on the weight and shape of your order. You can check or choose the shipping option on your shopping cart or checkout page.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.
Animal Fat, Alcohol, Antioxidant, Caramel Pigment, Green Onion, Miso Powder, Salt, Seasoning, Sesame, Soy Sauce, Spices, Starch, Sugar, Thickener, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Flour
|Unit Net Weight||