Sapporo Miso Ramen is based on noodles in a miso soup that is a mixture of 8 misos. It is a product of Sanyo and comes with 5 pieces in a bag. Sapporo Miso Ramen is an instant noodle that goes well with any ingredient. In order to make it ready-to-eat boil the noodles with 500ml of water for 3 minutes. Then add the spice, vegetables and soup powder that are available in the bag and stir it a little. Serve it with fresh toppings such as slices of pork, bean sprout, boiled egg, spinach, etc.
Citric acid, Flavouring, Garlic, Miso Powder, Palm Oil, Potassium Carbonate, Potato, Salt, Sodium Carbonate, Soy Sauce, Spices, Wheat Flour, Yeast Extract Powder
|Unit Net Weight|
COVID-19Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. Please click here for more information.
- EMS (or Express) is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive in 3 to 6 days after shipment.
- IPP (or Airmail) is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of 10 days.
- ePacket (or small packet) a variation of Airmail with a lower cost but maximum weight of 2kg. If your order is over 2kg in total, you will receive in multiple 2kg boxes. Estimated delivery time is similar to IPP.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.