Sanyo Sapporo Miso Ramen
Claim your better price
USD $8.4 per unit
Multiple different types of miso (Japanese soybean paste) are blended along with a mixture of vegetables to create the rich and robust Japanese favourite taste.
- Important Notes
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Sapporo Miso Ramen is what you can find just in Sapporo. It is a pork-based ramen in a miso soup that is a mixture of 8 misos. Miso is a condiment that is usually from soybeans. Sapporo miso ramen from Sanyo comes with 5 pieces in one bag. Boil the Sapporo Ramen noodle with 500ml of water. After 2 minutes, add the ingredients and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Serve with fresh ingredients (meat, vegetables).
- Express is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive 3 days to 6 days after shipment.
- Air Mail is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of up to 10 days. This is the best option for orders less than 2kg in total.
- Economy (aka SAL) is the economy option that can take up to 5 weeks.
Availability of the shipping options depends on the weight and shape of your order. You can check or choose the shipping option on your shopping cart or checkout page.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.
Citric acid, Flavouring, Garlic, Miso Powder, Palm Oil, Potassium Carbonate, Potato, Salt, Sodium Carbonate, Soy Sauce, Spices, Wheat Flour, Yeast Extract Powder
|Unit Net Weight||