Sapporo Miso Ramen is based on noodles in a miso soup that is a mixture of 8 misos. It is a product of Sanyo and comes with 5 pieces in a bag. Sapporo Miso Ramen is an instant noodle that goes well with any ingredient. In order to make it ready-to-eat boil the noodles with 500ml of water for 3 minutes. Then add the spice, vegetables and soup powder that are available in the bag and stir it a little. Serve it with fresh toppings such as slices of pork, bean sprout, boiled egg, spinach, etc.
Sanyo Sapporo Miso Ramen
USD $8.83 per unit
Multiple types of miso (Japanese soybean paste) are blended along with a mixture of vegetables and spice to create this rich and robust Japanese taste.
Citric acid, Flavouring, Garlic, Miso Powder, Palm Oil, Potassium Carbonate, Potato, Salt, Sodium Carbonate, Soy Sauce, Spices, Wheat Flour, Yeast Extract Powder
|Unit Net Weight|
COVID-19Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. Please click here for more information.
- EMS (or Express) is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive in 1 to 2 weeks after shipment.
- AIR is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimated delivery time of 2 to 3 weeks.
- SAL is economy shipping method with an estimated delivery time of 3 to 4 weeks.
- SEA is a variation of SAL where parts of the transport will go by sea with lowest cost. Estimated delivery time is 7 to 12 weeks.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.