Shigekix Gummy Evolution Soda
Claim your better price
$1.8 per unit
Gelatin-based hard candy with evolution soda flavour mixed with apple syrup. Shigemon creature with cute footprints is a gummy candy that you must try.
- Important Notes
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Shigekix Gummy Evolution Soda is a product from UHA Mikakuto. This single serve packet contains bite-size pieces of evolution soda flavoured hard gummy candies, each embossed with the cheeky footprint of the Shigekix series mascot, Shigemon. Their seriously sour flavour and tough, chewy texture make these sweets a must-try for lovers of sour sweets. You will also be leaving impressive footprints as you run for more!
- Express is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive 3 days to 6 days after shipment.
- Air Mail is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of up to 10 days. This is the best option for orders less than 2kg in total.
- Economy (aka SAL) is the economy option that can take up to 5 weeks.
Availability of the shipping options depends on the weight and shape of your order. You can check or choose the shipping option on your shopping cart or checkout page.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.
Acidulant, Colouring, Concentrated Apple Juice, Fermented Lactic Drink, Flavouring, Fructose Glucose Syrup, Gelatine, Gelling Agent, Glazing Agent, Mizuame Sweetener, Processed Starch, Sugar
|Unit Net Weight||