Ramune Mochi Candy is a product of Seika company. It is a combination of mochi with a chewy texture and ramune. It melts well once you bite it and the juicy ramune flavour spreads in the mouth. The texture of Ramune Mochi Candy is especially sticky. Mochi pieces come in separate wrappings and you can enjoy them without getting your fingers sticky. Mochi is a Japanese rice cake that is made of pounded intact grains of rice. It is similar to odango, but odango is made of rice flour.
Seika Ramune Mochi Candy
USD $1.83 per unit
Ramune flavoured mochi, one of many products of Seika company with a lot of experience in manufacturing healthy and high quality food products.
Calcium, Citric acid, Flavouring, Glucose, Lecithin, Starch, Sugar
|Unit Net Weight|
COVID-19Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. Please click here for more information.
- EMS (or Express) is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive in 3 to 6 days after shipment.
- IPP (or Airmail) is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of 10 days.
- ePacket (or small packet) a variation of Airmail with a lower cost but maximum weight of 2kg. If your order is over 2kg in total, you will receive in multiple 2kg boxes. Estimated delivery time is similar to IPP.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.