Nagatanien Nameko Akadashi
Claim your better price
USD $1.63 per unit
One of the many products of Nagatanien company which is famous for its healthy foods in Japan.
- Important Notes
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Nameko Akadashi is an instant soup from Nagatanien. It is based on vegetables and mushroom in a red miso soup. Nameko is a kind of mushroom and akadashi is a condiment that is from soybean paste. It is easy to prepare the soup. Simply add hot water to make it ready-to-eat.
- Express is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive 3 days to 6 days after shipment.
- Air Mail is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of up to 10 days. This is the best option for orders less than 2kg in total.
- Economy (aka SAL) is the economy option that can take up to 5 weeks.
Note: Your order may be packed in separate boxes to minimise the risk of damage to items during transport. Availability of the shipping options depends on the weight and shape of your order. You can check or choose the shipping option on your shopping cart or checkout page.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.
Bonito Seasoning, Corn, Dextrin, Flavouring, Green Onion, Miso Powder, Rice, Salt, Seaweed, Soybean, Thickener
|Unit Net Weight||