Soybean Jerky is a spicy snack by Kabaya. It is a good source of protein and minerals and it has also plenty of dietary fibre. Kabaya Soybean Jerky is more than just a simple snack. Add it to your salad, use it in your rice with other vegetables and or enjoy it as a nutritious snack in your break time.
Beef, Egg White, Soybean, Wheat
|Unit Net Weight|
COVID-19Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or service suspension to some countries. Some shipping options may not be available for your country.Please click here for more information.
- EMS (or Express) is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive in 1 to 2 weeks after shipment.
- AIR is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimated delivery time of 2 to 3 weeks. ePacket is a type of AIR shipping method within a 2kg limit. That means if your order is over 2kg, we will pack them into multiple 2kg boxes.
- SAL is economy shipping method with an estimated delivery time of 3 to 4 weeks. ePacket Light is a type of SAL shipping method within a 2kg limit. That means if your order is over 2kg, we will pack them into multiple 2kg boxes.
Note: Your order may be packed in separate boxes to minimise the risk of damage to items during transport. Availability of the shipping options depends on the weight and shape of your order. You can check or choose the shipping option on your shopping cart.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.
- It’s your responsibility to make sure entry of products that you order are permitted by your country’s authorities (in particular Customs and Border Control). Regulations are changed frequently by each country and we cannot keep our shop updated.