Kabaya Melon Pan Mini
Claim your better price
USD $2.02 per unit
Melon Pan Mini, similar to classic Japanese sweet bread with a grid pattern on top and domestic muskmelon flavour.
- Important Notes
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
Melon Pan Mini from Kabaya is a small cookie with a grid pattern on top. As the cookie crust looks like melon rind we call it Melon Pan. This is a treat that I used to enjoy in my childhood and still long for it once in a while. There are some melon pans that contain chocolate chips, cocoa powder and matcha also. Melon Pan Mini is a blend of wheat flour, margarine, egg and milk that pair well with muskmelon juice.
Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. Please click here for more information.
- Express is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive 3 days to 6 days after shipment.
- Air Mail is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of up to 10 days. This is the best option for orders less than 2kg in total.
- Economy (aka SAL) is the economy option that can take up to 5 weeks.
Note: Your order may be packed in separate boxes to minimise the risk of damage to items during transport. Availability of the shipping options depends on the weight and shape of your order. You can check or choose the shipping option on your shopping cart or checkout page.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.
Almond, Butter, Egg, Margarine, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Flour
|Unit Net Weight|