Yuraku Black Thunder KinakoClaim your better price
“Delicious taste in a flash of lightning” is the advertising slogan of this Black Thunder flavour which has the mixture of chocolate cookie and brown rice puffs.
- Important Notes
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Yuraku Black Thunder Kinako is a product of Yuraku and it is a variation of its masterpiece product. It is made with brown rice puffs and roasted soybean powder. But it’s not finished here. A layer of milk chocolate covers this combination. It is one of the most popular chocolate bars in Japan and many tourists stock up on them once they discover how delicious these are. This is a new version of famous Black Thunder product of Yuraku. So be quick before it’s run out!
- Express is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive 3 days to 6 days after shipment.
- Air Mail is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of up to 10 days. This is the best option for orders less than 2kg in total.
- Economy (aka SAL) is the economy option that can take up to 5 weeks.
Availability of the shipping options depends on the weight and shape of your order. You can check or choose the shipping option on your shopping cart or checkout page.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.
Cacao Mass, Emulsifier, Fragrance, Hokkaido Soybean, Lactose, Powdered Milk, Shortening, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Whey Powder
|Unit Net Weight||