Dondon Yaki by Yaokin is a savoury senbei. Senbei is a type of Japanese cracker. They come in various shapes, size and flavours, usually savoury but sometimes sweet. Dondon Yaki is small in size and fried in vegetable oil with small pieces of Aosa on the top. Aosa are types of sea lettuce that Japanese use as ingredients in their dishes. When you open the package of Dondon Yaki it fills your nose with a lovely mild aroma. It has the best flavour and taste combination. My kids love them too.
Aosa Flour, Acidulant, Peanut, Salt, Seasoning, Soy Sauce, Spices, Starch, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Flour
|Unit Net Weight|
COVID-19Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. Please click here for more information.
- EMS (or Express) is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive in 3 to 6 days after shipment.
- IPP (or Airmail) is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of 10 days.
- ePacket (or small packet) a variation of Airmail with a lower cost but maximum weight of 2kg. If your order is over 2kg in total, you will receive in multiple 2kg boxes. Estimated delivery time is similar to IPP.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.