Umaibo Tonkatsu by Yaokin is a corn snack with pork cutlet flavour. This puff snack is what you won’t be able to stop eating. My kids love to fill their treat bags with Umaibo sticks, no matter what flavour. Actually, Umaibo is the champion of the Japanese Dagashi or cheap snacks. Yaokin Umaibo is pretty awesome on its own, but the best part about this snack is that you can use a pile of it for a fun holiday treat. It can be a great gift for children. Even adults like Umaibo. I have tried many flavours of Umaibo and like them all very much.
Yaokin Umaibo Tonkatsu
USD $0.17 per unit
Umaibo, a puff snack with a super light texture in many flavours and a packaging with a cute mascot on it that is iconic to many as a childhood snack.
Amino Acid, Bread Crumbs, Colouring, Corn, Dextrin, Glucose, Paprika, Powdered Milk, Soybean, Spices, Sugar, Sweetner, Vegetable Oil, Wheat
|Unit Net Weight|
COVID-19Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. Please click here for more information.
- EMS (or Express) is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive in 3 to 6 days after shipment.
- IPP (or Airmail) is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of 10 days.
- ePacket (or small packet) a variation of Airmail with a lower cost but maximum weight of 2kg. If your order is over 2kg in total, you will receive in multiple 2kg boxes. Estimated delivery time is similar to IPP.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.