Dagashi Pack is a product of Yaokin. This is a small size snack as cheap as possible that even children can afford with their own money. Dagashi is a Japanese traditional term that refers mainly to light snacks with soft texture. Dagashi Pack has a childish wrapping that catches children’s eyes at first sight. You can make your kids happy if you have Dagashi.
Yaokin Dagashi Pack Small
5 out of 5 based on 2 customer ratings(2 customer reviews)
AUD $2.02 per unit
A collection of soft candy, chewing-gum and corn snack in a low price and fun packaging which leads you to a long history of traditional Japanese food called Dagashi.
|Unit Net Weight|
COVID-19Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. Please click here for more information.
- EMS (or Express) is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive in 1 to 2 weeks after shipment.
- AIR is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimated delivery time of 2 to 3 weeks.
- SAL is economy shipping method with an estimated delivery time of 3 to 4 weeks.
- SEA is a variation of SAL where parts of the transport will go by sea with lowest cost. Estimated delivery time is 7 to 12 weeks.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.