Cororo Gummy Melon from UHA Mikakuto is a high quality soft candy that is really as soft as melon pulp. Made from a fleshy and sweet melon. They are super soft, almost like the texture of an overripe melon. It will give your mouth a pleasant freshness as soon as you start chewing one. I think you will really enjoy this chewy candy. These are a big hit in many Asian countries with tourists stocking up on them on their trip to Japan. The resealable pack provides the convenience of opening or sealing it any time and anywhere you feel like it.
Mikakuto Cororo Gummy Melon
USD $2.02 per unit
A gummy candy that has attracted a lot of attention to its soft texture that contains plenty of fruit juice. Made with 100% fruit juice and as soft as melon pulp.
Acidulant, Apple Juice, Cellulose, Collagen, Gardenia, Glycerin, Liquid Sugar, Melon Juice, Potassium, Starch, Vegetable Oil
|Unit Net Weight|
COVID-19Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. Please click here for more information.
- EMS (or Express) is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive in 3 to 6 days after shipment.
- IPP (or Airmail) is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of 10 days.
- ePacket (or small packet) a variation of Airmail with a lower cost but maximum weight of 2kg. If your order is over 2kg in total, you will receive in multiple 2kg boxes. Estimated delivery time is similar to IPP.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.