Toyo Suisan Yakisoba Salty
Claim your better price
USD $2.90 per unit
Yakisoba noodles with special spices and a salty sauce based on chicken, onions and basil which will lead you to a delicious dish.
- Important Notes
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Yakisoba Salty by Toyo Suisan is a dish that is made with noodles, vegetables and chicken extract. It is seasoned with a salty sauce prepared with garlic and basil. To serve it add hot water to the internal fill line and wait 3 minutes then drain water.
- Express is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive 3 days to 6 days after shipment.
- Air Mail is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of up to 10 days. This is the best option for orders less than 2kg in total.
- Economy (aka SAL) is the economy option that can take up to 5 weeks.
Availability of the shipping options depends on the weight and shape of your order. You can check or choose the shipping option on your shopping cart or checkout page.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.
Animal Fat, Alcohol, Antioxidant, Caramel Pigment, Chicken Extract, Green Onion, Miso Powder, Salt, Seasoning, Sesame, Soy Sauce, Spices, Starch, Sugar, Thickener, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Flour
|Unit Net Weight||