Suntory Boss Cafe Au Lait
Claim your better price
$ 2.1 per unit
Since BOSS originally launched in 1992, the brand has remained a long-standing favourite among Japanese people known as the “coffee of the working people”.
- Important Notes
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Boss Cafe Au Lait from Suntory with a mild taste, fresh cream and deep-roasted coffee makes you a wonderful break time. If you prefer a mouthfeel flavour, you’ll enjoy Suntory Boss Cafe Au Lait. It is a combination of Hokkaido milk cream, coffee, milk powder, sugar, dextrin, flavour and emulsifier. Also it best matches with a piece of black chocolate if you like to add some extra joy. The good balance between mild sweetness of boss cafe au lait and bitterness of black chocolate makes everyone energetic. You will feel happy with boss cafe au lait.
- Express is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive 3 days to 6 days after shipment.
- Air Mail is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of up to 10 days. This is the best option for orders less than 2kg in total.
- Economy (aka SAL) is the economy option that can take up to 5 weeks.
Availability of the shipping options depends on the weight and shape of your order. You can check or choose the shipping option on your shopping cart or checkout page.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.
|Unit Net Weight||