Hello Kitty Fruit Drops from Sakuma has been around since 1908 with more than a hundred years of history. A hard candy with a long-lasting tin that will be useful after you’ve eaten the candies, since you can put cool stuff in it. It comes with a fun packaging where you can find and play with Kitty and her twin sister, Mimi. Hello Kitty can drops has been popular among children and adults for generations. It is perfect for souvenir. There are approximately 40 candies in each tin.
Sakuma Hello Kitty Fruit Drops
GBP £1.96 per unit
Sugar-based candy with a fictional character as a young female cat with a red bow. Hello Kitty brings you eight flavours of strawberry, melon, peach, lemon, pineapple, apple, grape and orange.
Acidulant, Colouring, Concentrate Juice, Flavouring, Sugar, Syrup
|Unit Net Weight|
COVID-19Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. Please click here for more information.
- EMS (or Express) is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive in 3 to 6 days after shipment.
- IPP (or Airmail) is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of 10 days.
- ePacket (or small packet) a variation of Airmail with a lower cost but maximum weight of 2kg. If your order is over 2kg in total, you will receive in multiple 2kg boxes. Estimated delivery time is similar to IPP.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.