Drops Hard Candy from Sakuma has been around since 1908 with more than a hundred years of history. A hard candy with a long-lasting tin that will be useful after you’ve eaten the candies, since you can put cool stuff in it. There are approximately 40 candies in each tin.
Sakuma Drops Hard Candy
USD $1.01 – USD $9.93 (50% OFF)
Sugar-based candy liked by Japanese from children to elderly people. They are flavoured with apple, orange, grape, strawberry, lemon and pineapple juice.
Acidulant, Colouring, Concentrate Juice, Flavouring, Sugar, Syrup
|Unit Net Weight|
COVID-19Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. Please click here for more information.
- EMS (or Express) is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive in 1 to 2 weeks after shipment.
- AIR is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimated delivery time of 2 to 3 weeks.
- SAL is economy shipping method with an estimated delivery time of 3 to 4 weeks.
- SEA is a variation of SAL where parts of the transport will go by sea with lowest cost. Estimated delivery time is 7 to 12 weeks.
Note: Your order may be packed in separate boxes to minimise the risk of damage to items during transport or to reduce the weight to avoid unnecessary costs of shipping. Availability of the shipping options depends on the weight and shape of your order. You can check or choose the shipping option on your shopping cart or checkout page.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.