Sakeru Gummy Candy Grape is a product of UHA Mikakuto. It’s a fruity gummy which is easy to tear so that you can share it or eat it in smaller bites. The name “Sakeru” means to split. There are 7 delicious grape flavoured strips in a shiny foil bag. You might recognise this candy from the famous Long Long Man commercial! While not the exact length of the long gummy, these original-sized gummies still pack the flavour!
Sakeru Gummy Candy Grape
These rippled, fruity gummy strips are made to tear so you can share with a friend or enjoy them in smaller bites! A handful of flavours are released every year.
Acidulant, Cellulose, Collagen, Fragrance, Glycerin, Grape Juice, Potassium, Starch, Sugar, Vegetable Oil
|Unit Net Weight|
COVID-19Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. Please click here for more information.
- EMS (or Express) is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive in 3 to 6 days after shipment.
- IPP (or Airmail) is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of 10 days.
- ePacket (or small packet) a variation of Airmail with a lower cost but maximum weight of 2kg. If your order is over 2kg in total, you will receive in multiple 2kg boxes. Estimated delivery time is similar to IPP.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.