Hayashi Meshi Demi-Glace is a product of Nissin. It is a combination of Japanese rice and vegetables in a demi-glace sauce. A mixture of onion and tomato powder, beef and pork extracts, soybean protein and milk component also. They pair well with a rich demi-glace sauce mixed with a variety of spices. Hayashi Meshi Demi-Glace is a source of body-friendly ingredients. You need to add hot water to the internal fill line and stir it before eating.
Gelatine, Milk Derivatives, Onion, Pork Extract, Rice, Soy-beef, Soybean, Spices, Tomato Powder, Wheat Flour
|Unit Net Weight|
COVID-19Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. Please click here for more information.
- EMS (or Express) is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive in 3 to 6 days after shipment.
- IPP (or Airmail) is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of 10 days.
- ePacket (or small packet) a variation of Airmail with a lower cost but maximum weight of 2kg. If your order is over 2kg in total, you will receive in multiple 2kg boxes. Estimated delivery time is similar to IPP.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.