- Important Notes
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Hayashi Meshi Demi-Glace is a product from Nissin. It is a Japanese dish with pleasing combination of spices such as cinnamon and clove mixed with fried onion and soy-beef. Your dish complements with demi-glace sauce. Add hot water to the cup and wait for 5 minutes. Start eating the soup first and then the mixed rice before stirring.
- Express is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive 3 days to 6 days after shipment.
- Air Mail is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of up to 10 days. This is the best option for orders less than 2kg in total.
- Economy (aka SAL) is the economy option that can take up to 5 weeks.
Availability of the shipping options depends on the weight and shape of your order. You can check or choose the shipping option on your shopping cart or checkout page.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.
Gelatine, Milk Derivatives, Onion, Pork Extract, Rice, Soy-beef, Soybean, Spices, Tomato Powder, Wheat Flour
|Unit Net Weight||