Curry Meshi Keema from Nissin is a combination of Japanese rice, curry roux and spices. The roux is a mixture of pork fat and flour. They pair well with a blend of vegetables such as onion, carrot, coriander, ginger, garlic and tomato powder. Curry Meshi Keema is a source of body-friendly ingredients and spices including cumin, cardamom, pepper, turmeric and clove. You need to add hot water to the internal fill line and stir it before eating.
Cardamom, Carrot, Chicken Extract, Clove, Coriander, Garlic, Ginger, Milk Derivatives, Onion, Pork Extract, Rice, Salt, Soybean, Sugar, Tomato Powder, Wheat Flour
COVID-19Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. Please click here for more information.
- EMS (or Express) is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive in 1 to 2 weeks after shipment.
- AIR is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimated delivery time of 2 to 3 weeks.
- SAL is economy shipping method with an estimated delivery time of 3 to 4 weeks.
- SEA is a variation of SAL where parts of the transport will go by sea with lowest cost. Estimated delivery time is 7 to 12 weeks.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.
5 out of 5USD $3.36 per unit
3 out of 5USD $0.56 per unit
4.8 out of 5USD $4.52 per unit