Nissin Cup Noodle Tom Yum is an instant ramen with a spicy soup. It contains fried noodles and casserole in a Tom Yum soup. The noodles are a mixture of wheat flour, vegetable oil, protein and soy sauce. The casserole comes with chicken, soybean, sesame, starch, coriander, oyster, shrimp and mushrooms. The ingredients pair well with the soup that is a mixture of Tom Yum paste mixed with milk components, red pepper and spices. It takes 3 minutes to serve it by adding hot water to the internal fill line.
Coconut Oil, Lemongrass, Lime Juice, Tom Yam, Chilli Pepper, Flavouring, Garlic, Palm Oil, Salt, Shrimp, Spices, Sugar
|Unit Net Weight|
COVID-19Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. Please click here for more information.
- EMS (or Express) is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive in 3 to 6 days after shipment.
- IPP (or Airmail) is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of 10 days.
- ePacket (or small packet) a variation of Airmail with a lower cost but maximum weight of 2kg. If your order is over 2kg in total, you will receive in multiple 2kg boxes. Estimated delivery time is similar to IPP.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.