Cup Noodle Curry by Nissin is a medium hot ramen based on fried noodles, pork and chicken extracts. The noodles are a mix of wheat flour, vegetable oil, soy sauce and protein. The other part contains fried potato, minced pork, carrot, margarine, spices, egg, milk components, peanuts, sesame and apple. The ingredients match well in a soup that is made from curry powder, lard, starch, onion and seasoning. To make it ready-to-eat add hot water to the specified line and wait 3 minutes.
Nissin Cup Noodle Curry
USD $3.03 per unit
The noodles of Nissin brand are very popular in Japan, as much as their crazy commercial ads! It is a great choice to help out, when you want to eat fast or when a desire of Japan comes!
Caramel Pigment, Carrot, Chicken Extract, Curry Powder, Fried Potato, Margarine, Onion, Pork Extract, Salt, Seasoning, Soy Sauce, Starch, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Flour
|Unit Net Weight|
COVID-19Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. Please click here for more information.
- EMS (or Express) is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive in 3 to 6 days after shipment.
- IPP (or Airmail) is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of 10 days.
- ePacket (or small packet) a variation of Airmail with a lower cost but maximum weight of 2kg. If your order is over 2kg in total, you will receive in multiple 2kg boxes. Estimated delivery time is similar to IPP.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.