Nissin Crisp Chocolate has a light texture that is a mixture of baked cornflakes with rich chocolate. Cocoa beans from Ecuador and also Ghana have come together to make this tasty chocolate. There is truly something unique about Ecuadorian cocoa beans that you can experience it with this chocolate. Nissin crisp chocolate comes with 8 pieces. It has a good and specific mouthfeel that brings you the romantic flavour of the best cocoa beans that you have got to try it.
Nissin Crisp Chocolate
USD $2.02 per unit
This 8-slice corn flake snack is so yummy that you may not want to share but remember it is available in several flavours so better to share to receive a share!
Cacao Mass, Cocoa Powder, Corn, Emulsifier, Flavouring, Powdered Milk, Sugar, Vegetable Oil
|Unit Net Weight|
COVID-19Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. Please click here for more information.
- EMS (or Express) is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive in 3 to 6 days after shipment.
- IPP (or Airmail) is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of 10 days.
- ePacket (or small packet) a variation of Airmail with a lower cost but maximum weight of 2kg. If your order is over 2kg in total, you will receive in multiple 2kg boxes. Estimated delivery time is similar to IPP.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.