Nissin Crisp Chocolate
Claim your better price
$ 2.0 per unit
This 8-slice corn flake snack is so yummy that you may not want to share but remember it is available in several flavours so better to share to receive a share!
- Important Notes
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Nissin Crisp Chocolate has a light texture that is a mixture of baked cornflakes with rich chocolate. Cocoa beans from Ecuador and also Ghana have come together to make this tasty chocolate. There is truly something unique about Ecuadorian cocoa beans that you can experience it with this chocolate. Nissin crisp chocolate comes with 8 pieces. It has a good and specific mouthfeel that brings you the romantic flavour of the best cocoa beans that you have got to try it. The ingredients are natural corn, salt, malt syrup, soybean emulsifier and flavouring, sugar, vegetable oil, milk powder and cacao mass.
- Express is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive 3 days to 6 days after shipment.
- Air Mail is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of up to 10 days. This is the best option for orders less than 2kg in total.
- Economy (aka SAL) is the economy option that can take up to 5 weeks.
Availability of the shipping options depends on the weight and shape of your order. You can check or choose the shipping option on your shopping cart or checkout page.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.
Cacao Mass, Cocoa Powder, Corn, Emulsifier, Flavouring, Powdered Milk, Sugar, Vegetable Oil
|Unit Net Weight||