Nissin Chicken Ramen Donburi
Claim your better price
USD $2.9 per unit
The noodles of Nissin brand are very popular in Japan, as much as their crazy commercial ads! Ready in 3 minutes, it is a great choice to help out, when you want to eat fast or when a desire of Japan comes!
- Important Notes
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Chicken Ramen Donburi is produced by Nissin. It is a dish that is made with fried noodles, vegetable oil, chicken extract, sesame and onion powder. The ingredients are prepared in a soy sauce soup seasoned with spices. Chicken ramen donburi is topped with egg, chicken and green onion. You can serve it in 3 minutes by adding hot water to the specified line.
- Express is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive 3 days to 6 days after shipment.
- Air Mail is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of up to 10 days. This is the best option for orders less than 2kg in total.
- Economy (aka SAL) is the economy option that can take up to 5 weeks.
Availability of the shipping options depends on the weight and shape of your order. You can check or choose the shipping option on your shopping cart or checkout page.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.
Chicken Extract, Dextrin, Egg, Flavouring, Fried Noodle, Onion Powder, Protein, Salt, Seasoning, Soy Sauce, Spices, Starch, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Flour
|Unit Net Weight||