- Important Notes
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Yan Yan Tsukebo Chocolate is a product from Meiji. It is a small cup with 3 full parts of biscuit sticks, chocolate and colourful topping. Dip the stick in chocolate, sprinkle it with topping and enjoy eating it. Yan Yan Chocolate is popular in Japan specially among children. It comes with 12 different illustrations.
Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. Please click here for more information.
- Express is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive 3 days to 6 days after shipment.
- Air Mail is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of up to 10 days. This is the best option for orders less than 2kg in total.
- Economy (aka SAL) is the economy option that can take up to 5 weeks.
Note: Your order may be packed in separate boxes to minimise the risk of damage to items during transport. Availability of the shipping options depends on the weight and shape of your order. You can check or choose the shipping option on your shopping cart or checkout page.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.
Cacao Mass, Cheese Powder, Cocoa Powder, Colouring, Emulsifier, Leavening Agent, Lecithin, Powdered Milk, Salt, Shortening, Spices, Starch, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Flour, Yeast
|Unit Net Weight|