Takenoko No Sato from Meiji is a biscuit with a chocolate covering on the top. It comes in the form of a bamboo shoot. It contains a high quality butter, margarnie and almond paste for the best flavour. My kids love to have Takenoko No Sato with a glass of milk after school. They even dip it into their milk and feel so happy as it does not disintegrate to the bottom of the glass. Personally, I like it with a cup of hot Earl Grey tea when I need snack.
Meiji Takenoko No Sato
JPY ¥269 per unit
Takenoko No Sato brings you a new flavour with their hardworking siblings, Takechi and Satochi. These two characters have always been doing their best to promote Meiji’s chocolate.
Cacao Mass, Egg White, Powdered Milk, Shortening, Sugar, Wheat Flour
|Unit Net Weight|
COVID-19Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. Please click here for more information.
- EMS (or Express) is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive in 1 to 2 weeks after shipment.
- AIR is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimated delivery time of 2 to 3 weeks.
- SAL is economy shipping method with an estimated delivery time of 3 to 4 weeks.
- SEA is a variation of SAL where parts of the transport will go by sea with lowest cost. Estimated delivery time is 7 to 12 weeks.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.