Takenoko No Sato from Meiji is a biscuit with a chocolate covering on the top. It comes in the form of a bamboo shoot. It contains a high quality butter, margarnie and almond paste for the best flavour. My kids love to have Takenoko No Sato with a glass of milk after school. They even dip it into their milk and feel so happy as it does not disintegrate to the bottom of the glass. Personally, I like it with a cup of hot Earl Grey tea when I need snack.
Meiji Takenoko No Sato
5 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating(1 customer review)
USD 3.44 per unit
Takenoko No Sato brings you a new flavour with their hardworking siblings, Takechi and Satochi. These two characters have always been doing their best to promote Meiji’s chocolate.
Cacao Mass, Egg White, Powdered Milk, Shortening, Sugar, Wheat Flour
|Unit Net Weight|
Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 review
4 stars 0 0 %
3 stars 0 0 %
2 stars 0 0 %
1 star 0 0 %
COVID-19Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or service suspension to some countries. Some shipping options may not be available for your country.Please click here for more information.
- EMS (or Express) is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive in 1 to 2 weeks after shipment.
- AIR is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimated delivery time of 2 to 3 weeks. ePacket is a type of AIR shipping method within a 2kg limit. That means if your order is over 2kg, we will pack them into multiple 2kg boxes.
- SAL is economy shipping method with an estimated delivery time of 3 to 4 weeks. ePacket Light is a type of SAL shipping method within a 2kg limit. That means if your order is over 2kg, we will pack them into multiple 2kg boxes.
Note: Your order may be packed in separate boxes to minimise the risk of damage to items during transport. Availability of the shipping options depends on the weight and shape of your order. You can check or choose the shipping option on your shopping cart.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement, change of product line, etc. In particular, anime products or products that come with stickers, may have different content to the picture you see in this page.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.
- It’s your responsibility to make sure entry of products that you order are permitted by your country’s authorities (in particular Customs and Border Control). Regulations are changed frequently by each country and we cannot keep our shop updated.
5 out of 5
5 out of 5
1 review for Meiji Takenoko No Sato