Meiji Pucca Chocolate
$1.6 – $11.3Claim your better price
Taste these super delicious Pucca cookies and you’ll never forge it. The sea creature shapes in the box are listed on the side and you may find any of shapes like fish, shell, squid, octopus, etc.
- Important Notes
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Pucca Chocolate is one of the most famous products from Meiji. The biscuits have a lightly salted crunchy pretzel shell from outside and a smooth chocolate cream inside. There are different sea creature shapes in the box. You can even warm up these octopus and fish shaped cookies for a few seconds in a microwave for a warmer taste. As with most Japanese snacks, the packaging is a treat in itself.
- Express is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive 3 days to 6 days after shipment.
- Air Mail is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of up to 10 days. This is the best option for orders less than 2kg in total.
- Economy (aka SAL) is the economy option that can take up to 5 weeks.
Availability of the shipping options depends on the weight and shape of your order. You can check or choose the shipping option on your shopping cart or checkout page.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.
Cacao Mass, Rye Flour, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Flour
|Unit Net Weight||