Pucca Chocolate is one of the most famous products from Meiji. These biscuits have sweet crunchy pretzel shell with chocolate filling. There are 8 sea creature shapes in the box. Sometimes a rare shape may be available in the box too. If you can get the rare one, you will be so lucky because it is the king of the creatures. You can even warm up the chocolates for a few seconds in a microwave when you feel like a warmer taste.
Meiji Pucca Chocolate
5 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating(1 customer review)
Claim your better price
USD $1.35 per unit
If you taste these Pucca cookies, you’ll never forge them. The sea creature shapes available in the package are listed on the side of the box.
Cacao Mass, Rye Flour, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Flour
|Unit Net Weight|
Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 review
4 stars 0 0 %
3 stars 0 0 %
2 stars 0 0 %
1 star 0 0 %
COVID-19Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. Please click here for more information.
- EMS (or Express) is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive in 3 to 6 days after shipment.
- IPP (or Airmail) is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of 10 days.
- ePacket (or small packet) a variation of Airmail with a lower cost but maximum weight of 2kg. If your order is over 2kg in total, you will receive in multiple 2kg boxes. Estimated delivery time is similar to IPP.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.