Kinoko No Yama Milk Chocolate from Meiji is a cracker stick with milk chocolate coating on the top. This product is in the form of a mushroom. A yummy cracker that has two layers of chocolate. A rich cocoa chocolate on the outside that covers a milk chocolate in the middle. There are 15 small differences in the image on the packaging of Kinoko No Yama. It is fun to look for them. Both kids and adults will enjoy these delightful chocolate cookies.
Meiji Milk Chocolate Kinoko No Yama
USD $3.36 per unit
Kinoko No Yama Chocolate is a companion product to Meiji’s Takenoko No Chocolate biscuit, which have been available in convenience stores in Japan for over 20 years!
Cacao Mass, Emulsifier, Lactose, Malt Extract, Perfume, Powdered Milk, Shortening, Soybean, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Flour, Yeast
|Unit Net Weight|
COVID-19Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. Please click here for more information.
- EMS (or Express) is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive in 3 to 6 days after shipment.
- IPP (or Airmail) is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of 10 days.
- ePacket (or small packet) a variation of Airmail with a lower cost but maximum weight of 2kg. If your order is over 2kg in total, you will receive in multiple 2kg boxes. Estimated delivery time is similar to IPP.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.