Meiji Fran Double Chocolate
$2.4 – $17.2Claim your better price
Meiji Fran Double Chocolate with whipped soft chocolate and good mouthfeel is perfect for those who want to eat a lot of chocolate. Three packets of 3 deluxe sticks sealed within the lovely designed box.
- Important Notes
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Meiji Fran Double Chocolate from Meiji is a biscuit stick with lots of chocolate. Two layers of rich dark chocolate cover a chocolate biscuit, making this treat truly a triple threat. Fran double chocolate with whipped soft chocolate and good mouthfeel is for you who would like eating lots of chocolate. Fun as a wand for kids or a coffee stirrer for the more serious, you’ll keep crunching on this smooth criminal until they completely run out in the bag!
- Express is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive 3 days to 6 days after shipment.
- Air Mail is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of up to 10 days. This is the best option for orders less than 2kg in total.
- Economy (aka SAL) is the economy option that can take up to 5 weeks.
Availability of the shipping options depends on the weight and shape of your order. You can check or choose the shipping option on your shopping cart or checkout page.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.
Almond Paste, Cacao Mass, Emulsifier, Fragrance, Lactose, Malt Extract, Powdered Milk, Shortening, Wheat Flour
|Unit Net Weight||