Marumiya Furikake Wakame Salmon
Claim your better price
$2.2 per unit
Sprinkle your cooked rice with this dry Japanese condiment which comes in various ingredients and will add wonderful taste to plain rice.
- Important Notes
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Furikake Wakame Salmon by Marumiya is a seasoning that you can use it with your food. Besides wakame and salmon other ingredients used are sesame, salt, wheat flour, vegetable protein, palm oil, starch and also soybeans. Mix it well with food when it is warm and wait 2 minutes to bring out the taste of furikake.
- Express is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive 3 days to 6 days after shipment.
- Air Mail is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of up to 10 days. This is the best option for orders less than 2kg in total.
- Economy (aka SAL) is the economy option that can take up to 5 weeks.
Availability of the shipping options depends on the weight and shape of your order. You can check or choose the shipping option on your shopping cart or checkout page.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.
Corn, Lactose, Palm Oil, Rice, Seaweed, Sesame, Soy Sauce
|Unit Net Weight||