Popin Cookin Omatsuriyasan from Kracie is a candy kit. It helps make a menu of a Japanese festival called Omatsuri. You will be able to make edible fruits and food which look like real ones such as chocolate banana, apple candy, potato and corn. Make and put them on a festival sheet and enjoy it as if you were at a festival shop.
Kracie Omatsuriyasan Kit
5 out of 5 based on 2 customer ratings(2 customer reviews)
USD $4.58 per unit
Kracie is famous for its own ‘Popin Cookin’ series which are Do-It-Yourself cooking kits for kids. It fosters children’s creativity and makes them feel like a chef.
|Unit Net Weight|
COVID-19Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. Please click here for more information.
- EMS (or Express) is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive in 3 to 6 days after shipment.
- IPP (or Airmail) is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of 10 days.
- ePacket (or small packet) a variation of Airmail with a lower cost but maximum weight of 2kg. If your order is over 2kg in total, you will receive in multiple 2kg boxes. Estimated delivery time is similar to IPP.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.