Kracie Omatsuriyasan Kit
$4.0 – $14.9Claim your better price
Kracie is famous for its own Popin’ Cookin’ series which are Do-It-Yourself cooking kits for kids that fosters children’s creativity. It makes them feel like a chef.
- Important Notes
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Popin’ Cookin’ Omatsuriyasan is a product from Kracie. You make edible Japanese festival Matsuri food which looks like chocolate banana, candy apple, potato and also corn. Each set comes with mold, spoon, bags of candy and powder, sprinkles and wooden sticks.
Watch DIY Guide
- Express is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive 3 days to 6 days after shipment.
- Air Mail is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of up to 10 days. This is the best option for orders less than 2kg in total.
- Economy (aka SAL) is the economy option that can take up to 5 weeks.
Availability of the shipping options depends on the weight and shape of your order. You can check or choose the shipping option on your shopping cart or checkout page.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.
|Unit Net Weight||