- Important Notes
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
KitKat Yuzu Matcha is a product of Nestle Japan. It is a new flavour of KitKat that Nestle releases seasonally. This one is a combination of two classic Japanese flavours. Yuzu is a citrus fruit with a flavour that perfectly matches with bitter taste of Matcha. This is a limited edition and may discontinue any time after the season, so hurry up if you are a fan. Kitto Katto in Japanese is an expression for good luck. That might be one of the reasons why KitKat is so popular in Japan.
- Express is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive 3 days to 6 days after shipment.
- Air Mail is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of up to 10 days. This is the best option for orders less than 2kg in total.
- Economy (aka SAL) is the economy option that can take up to 5 weeks.
Note: Your order may be packed in separate boxes to minimise the risk of damage to items during transport. Availability of the shipping options depends on the weight and shape of your order. You can check or choose the shipping option on your shopping cart or checkout page.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.
Coconut Oil, Dried Yuzu, Icing Sugar, Cacao Mass, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier, Fragrance, Lactose, Matcha Green Tea Powder, Powdered Milk, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Flour, Whey Powder, Yeast
|Unit Net Weight||