KitKat Yuzu Matcha is a product of Nestle Japan. It is a new flavour of KitKat that Nestle releases seasonally. This one is a combination of two classic Japanese flavours. Yuzu is a citrus fruit with a flavour that perfectly matches with bitter taste of Matcha. This is a limited edition and may discontinue any time after the season, so hurry up if you are a fan. Kitto Katto in Japanese is an expression for good luck. That might be one of the reasons why KitKat is so popular in Japan.
KitKat Yuzu Matcha
USD $4.52 per unit
If you are bored of the usual KitKats in the corner shops, try Japanese editions. This one combines the sweet flavour of citrusy Yuzu with bitter Matcha.
Coconut Oil, Dried Yuzu, Icing Sugar, Cacao Mass, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier, Fragrance, Lactose, Matcha Green Tea Powder, Powdered Milk, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Flour, Whey Powder, Yeast
|Unit Net Weight|
COVID-19Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. Please click here for more information.
- EMS (or Express) is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive in 3 to 6 days after shipment.
- IPP (or Airmail) is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of 10 days.
- ePacket (or small packet) a variation of Airmail with a lower cost but maximum weight of 2kg. If your order is over 2kg in total, you will receive in multiple 2kg boxes. Estimated delivery time is similar to IPP.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.