KitKat Mont Blanc is a product of Nestle Japan. A novel experience for the lovers of chestnut sweet with a smell of coffee and caramel. This is a typical chestnut sweet because roasting of nuts causes a similar aroma to that of roasted coffee beans. Mont Blanc is a pastry that is made from a mountain of creamy chestnut paste. While Mont Blanc has its origin in France going back to the 1600s, Japan is where the pastry is most popular. KitKat Mont Blanc brings you a unique flavour that has come from a long journey from France to Japan.
Baking Soda, Cacao Mass, Caramel Pigment, Chestnut Powder, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Powder, Emulsifier, Fragrance, Lactose, Sugar, Vegetable Fat, Wheat Flour, Whole Milk Powder, Yeast
|Unit Net Weight|
COVID-19Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. Please click here for more information.
- EMS (or Express) is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive in 3 to 6 days after shipment.
- IPP (or Airmail) is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of 10 days.
- ePacket (or small packet) a variation of Airmail with a lower cost but maximum weight of 2kg. If your order is over 2kg in total, you will receive in multiple 2kg boxes. Estimated delivery time is similar to IPP.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.