KitKat Black Chocolate from Nestle Japan is a wafer bar in a dark chocolate coating. A quality chocolate with a high cocoa content that is quite nutritious. It contains some sugar and is not that bitter what you may imagine. Keep a bag of Black KitKat at home to enjoy it when a sudden craving strikes. If you are looking for the occasional bar of dark chocolate, this chocolate is a good option. A piece of black chocolate a day can not only be good for your heart, but may also alleviate stress. It is perfect for a quick snack.
KitKat Black Chocolate
USD $4.52 per unit
If you are bored of the usual KitKats in the corner shops, try Japanese editions. KitKat Black Chocolate comes with a mixture of bitter and sweet taste.
Baking Soda, Cacao Mass, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Powder, Emulsifier, Fragrance, Lactose, Powdered Milk, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Flour, Yeast
|Unit Net Weight|
COVID-19Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. Please click here for more information.
- EMS (or Express) is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive in 3 to 6 days after shipment.
- IPP (or Airmail) is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of 10 days.
- ePacket (or small packet) a variation of Airmail with a lower cost but maximum weight of 2kg. If your order is over 2kg in total, you will receive in multiple 2kg boxes. Estimated delivery time is similar to IPP.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.