KitKat Biscuit is a product of Nestle Japan. KitKat in Japan comes with countless seasonal flavours, regional varieties and special limited editions you won’t find anywhere else. One of the newest flavours that will catch your eyes by surprise is Biscuit flavour. This KitKat is made with whole wheat flour biscuit. The chocolate gives the cookie a pleasant gooeyness and the KitKats are crunchy from the wafer and sweet from the milk chocolate coating.
Apple Powder, Baking Soda, Cacao Mass, Chestnut Powder, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Powder, Emulsifier, Fragrance, Lactose, Sugar, Vegetable Fat, Wheat Flour, Whole Milk Powder, Yeast
|Unit Net Weight|
COVID-19Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. Please click here for more information.
- EMS (or Express) is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive in 1 to 2 weeks after shipment.
- AIR is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimated delivery time of 2 to 3 weeks.
- SAL is economy shipping method with an estimated delivery time of 3 to 4 weeks.
- SEA is a variation of SAL where parts of the transport will go by sea with lowest cost. Estimated delivery time is 7 to 12 weeks.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.