Marudaizu Soy Sauce is a special condiment by Kikkoman that pulls out all of soybean taste. It is rich in flavour and is prepared with high quality soybeans. Soy sauce known as shouyu is made from fermented soy beans, water and a variety of roasted grains like wheat, barley or rice. Kikkoman Marudaizu Soy Sauce is richer and less salty than all kinds of soy sauces. Soy sauce is a need for your kitchen while you are cooking. It goes well with various kinds of dishes and matches best with sushi.
Kikkoman Marudaizu Soy Sauce
USD $6.39 per unit
There’s only one way to make the highest quality soy sauce, following time-honoured traditions that have endured for centuries. Kikkoman soy sauce is naturally brewed in the same way.
Salt, Soybean, Water, Wheat
|Unit Net Weight|
COVID-19Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. Please click here for more information.
- EMS (or Express) is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive in 3 to 6 days after shipment.
- IPP (or Airmail) is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of 10 days.
- ePacket (or small packet) a variation of Airmail with a lower cost but maximum weight of 2kg. If your order is over 2kg in total, you will receive in multiple 2kg boxes. Estimated delivery time is similar to IPP.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.