Kikkoman Marudaizu Soy Sauce
Claim your better price
USD $6.1 per unit
There’s only one way to make the highest quality soy sauce: follow time-honoured traditions that have endured for centuries. Kikkoman soy sauce is naturally brewed in the same way.
- Important Notes
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Marudaizu Soy Sauce is a special condiment by Kikkoman that pulls out all of soybean taste. It is rich in flavour and is prepared with high quality soybeans. Soy sauce known as shouyu is made from fermented soy beans, water and a variety of roasted grains like wheat, barley or rice. Kikkoman Marudaizu soy sauce is richer and less salty than all kinds of soy sauces. Soy sauce is a need for your kitchen while you are cooking.
- Express is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive 3 days to 6 days after shipment.
- Air Mail is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of up to 10 days. This is the best option for orders less than 2kg in total.
- Economy (aka SAL) is the economy option that can take up to 5 weeks.
Availability of the shipping options depends on the weight and shape of your order. You can check or choose the shipping option on your shopping cart or checkout page.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.
Salt, Soybean, Water, Wheat
|Unit Net Weight||