Hapitan Senbei from Kameda Seika is a snack that is made with American rice and is very popular with children. Senbei or rice crackers come in different shapes, sizes and flavours usually savoury but sometimes sweet. Hapitan Senbei has a salty and sweet taste that you will say wow with every bite. You can eat them with green tea as a casual snack or even offer to guests as a refreshment.
Kameda Seika Hapitan Senbei
5 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating(1 customer review)
USD $1.46 per unit
Japanese rice crackers are a healthy choice when it comes to fat and they generally have little fat in compare with other snacks.
Corn, Flavouring, Glucose, Palm Oil, Rice, Salt, Soy Sauce Powder, Sugar
|Unit Net Weight|
COVID-19Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. Please click here for more information.
- EMS (or Express) is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive in 1 to 2 weeks after shipment.
- AIR is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimated delivery time of 2 to 3 weeks.
- SAL is economy shipping method with an estimated delivery time of 3 to 4 weeks.
- SEA is a variation of SAL where parts of the transport will go by sea with lowest cost. Estimated delivery time is 7 to 12 weeks.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.