Glico Pocky Matcha Chocolate
$4.1 – $19.1Claim your better price
Pocky is about sharing happiness and bringing people together. The perfect balance of high quality creamy chocolate and the crunch of a biscuit stick gives Pocky.
- Important Notes
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Pocky matcha chocolate is a product from Glico Group company. It is a pretzel stick with matcha chocolate coating. Matcha or green tea is the powder of tea leaves that are finely ground. Japanese people use it very much in their daily life. They also use matcha to flavour foods such as mochi and ice cream. Pocky matcha chocolate with mild sweetness and rich flavour brings you the benefits of matcha and also the smell of Japan nature. Pocky chocolate is available with many flavours such as strawberry, almond, coconut and milk. Matcha chocolate has always been one of the top sellers among Glico’s products.
- Express is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive 3 days to 6 days after shipment.
- Air Mail is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of up to 10 days. This is the best option for orders less than 2kg in total.
- Economy (aka SAL) is the economy option that can take up to 5 weeks.
Availability of the shipping options depends on the weight and shape of your order. You can check or choose the shipping option on your shopping cart or checkout page.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.
Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier, Flavouring, Green Tea Powder, Lactose, Shortening, Soybean, Sucrose, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Wheat Flour, Whole Milk Powder, Yeast