Shimi Choco Corn by Ginbis is a light snack with a crispy texture. It melts in the mouth easily with the slightest touch of the teeth. It has a good amount of calcium and corn dietary fibre soaked in chocolate. Shimi Choco Corn will leave no stains on your fingers when you finish eating.
Ginbis Shimi Choco Corn
USD $0.35 per unit
Chocolate sticks with a reputation that has been on the rise for long, not only in Japan but also among those who visit Japan and take it with them on the way back to their countries.
Cacao Mass, Calcium, Cocoa Powder, Corn Grits, Emulsifier, Flavouring, Powdered Milk, Salt, Sugar, Vegetable Oil
|Unit Net Weight|
COVID-19Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. Please click here for more information.
- EMS (or Express) is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive in 1 to 2 weeks after shipment.
- AIR is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimated delivery time of 2 to 3 weeks.
- SAL is economy shipping method with an estimated delivery time of 3 to 4 weeks.
- SEA is a variation of SAL where parts of the transport will go by sea with lowest cost. Estimated delivery time is 7 to 12 weeks.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.