Ginbis Shimi Choco Corn
$ 0.2 per unitClaim your better price
Chocolate sticks with a reputation that has been on the rise for long, not only in Japan but also among those who visit Japan and take it with them on the way back to their countries.
- Important Notes
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Shimi Choco Corn by Ginbis is a light snack with a crispy texture. It melts in the mouth easily with the slightest touch of the teeth. It has a good amount of calcium and corn dietary fibre soaked in chocolate. Shimi Choco Corn will leave no stains on your fingers when eaten.
- Express is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive 3 days to 6 days after shipment.
- Air Mail is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of up to 10 days. This is the best option for orders less than 2kg in total.
- Economy (aka SAL) is the economy option that can take up to 5 weeks.
Availability of the shipping options depends on the weight and shape of your order. You can check or choose the shipping option on your shopping cart or checkout page.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.
Cacao Mass, Calcium, Cocoa Powder, Corn Grits, Emulsifier, Flavouring, Powdered Milk, Salt, Sugar, Vegetable Oil
|Unit Net Weight||