Chocolate Egg Animal Crossing is a product of Furuta. It is a piece of chocolate that is in the form of an egg with one of the characters of Animal Crossing Game in it. Chocolate Egg Animal Crossing comes with 18 different figures and two secret types. Which of the figures would you like to get?
Furuta Chocolate Egg Animal Crossing
Yet another one of the new series of Chocolate Eggs released by Furuta company with more than 67 years of experience in manufacturing food products.
|Unit Net Weight|
COVID-19Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. Please click here for more information.
- EMS (or Express) is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive in 1 to 2 weeks after shipment.
- AIR is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimated delivery time of 2 to 3 weeks.
- SAL is economy shipping method with an estimated delivery time of 3 to 4 weeks.
- SEA is a variation of SAL where parts of the transport will go by sea with lowest cost. Estimated delivery time is 7 to 12 weeks.
Note: Your order may be packed in separate boxes to minimise the risk of damage to items during transport or to reduce the weight to avoid unnecessary costs of shipping. Availability of the shipping options depends on the weight and shape of your order. You can check or choose the shipping option on your shopping cart or checkout page.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.