Fujiya Country Maam Cocoa
Claim your better price
USD $4.74 per unit
Crispy outside and soft in the middle, this 16-piece pack is awesome with its lovely rich cocoa flavour. Try them a bit heated up in a microwave with the wrapper off, and you’ll get a perfect treat.
- Important Notes
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Country Maam Cocoa is a product of Fujiya. Crispy outside and soft in the middle, it is a flavourful balance between Japanese wheat flour and cacao from the Netherlands. The pack contains 16 individually wrapped cookies that have chocolate chips inside. You can eat them in multiple breaks. Try them heated up in a microwave when unwrapped.
- Express is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive 3 days to 6 days after shipment.
- Air Mail is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of up to 10 days. This is the best option for orders less than 2kg in total.
- Economy (aka SAL) is the economy option that can take up to 5 weeks.
Note: Your order may be packed in separate boxes to minimise the risk of damage to items during transport. Availability of the shipping options depends on the weight and shape of your order. You can check or choose the shipping option on your shopping cart or checkout page.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.
Almond Paste, Chocolate Chip, Cocoa, Dextrin, Egg Yolk, Emulsifier, Fragrance, Powdered Milk, Soy Flour, Starch, Syrup, Vegetable Fat
|Unit Net Weight||