Country Maam Cocoa from Fujiya is a flavourful balance between Japanese wheat flour and cacao from the Netherlands. The Netherlands is an important cocoa trade hub within Europe. It is the world’s largest cocoa-processor and also an important re-exporter of cocoa. Country Maam Cocoa contains 16 pieces of cookie with chocolate chips inside and a hint of almond also. You can eat them in multiple breaks. Try them heated up in the microwave when unwrapped.
Fujiya Country Maam Cocoa
Fujiya with more than 100 years of experience manufactures a range of products, including sweets, cakes and also western-style confectionery which is available at supermarkets and convenient stores.
Almond Paste, Chocolate Chip, Cocoa, Dextrin, Egg Yolk, Emulsifier, Fragrance, Powdered Milk, Soy Flour, Starch, Syrup, Vegetable Fat
|Unit Net Weight|
COVID-19Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. Please click here for more information.
- EMS (or Express) is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive in 3 to 6 days after shipment.
- IPP (or Airmail) is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimate delivery time of 10 days.
- ePacket (or small packet) a variation of Airmail with a lower cost but maximum weight of 2kg. If your order is over 2kg in total, you will receive in multiple 2kg boxes. Estimated delivery time is similar to IPP.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.