Jagariko Salad from Calbee is a combination of potato, carrot, parsley and milk powder in the form of thin sticks. Prepared with a special process that gives the sticks a distinctive texture and taste. The new crunchy spud in your life needs to be these extra-crispy potato sticks. Use it to add crunch to your favourites and feel salad flavour in your mouth with every bite.
Calbee Jagariko Salad
AUD $3.88 per unit
Calbee believes that they have the mission to bring changes to the world with products that match well with the needs of customers and society. It manufactures a huge pile of potato chips known for their high quality.
Antioxidant, Carrot Powder, Dextrin, Emulsifier, Parsley, Potato, Powdered Milk, Salt, Spices, Starch Syrup, Sugar, Vegetable Oil
|Unit Net Weight|
COVID-19Due to Coronavirus pandemic, many countries adopt additional safety measures that cause delivery delay or suspension to some countries. Please click here for more information.
- EMS (or Express) is the fastest and most reliable form of international shipping. EMS packages usually arrive in 1 to 2 weeks after shipment.
- AIR is a fast yet economy shipping method with an estimated delivery time of 2 to 3 weeks.
- SAL is economy shipping method with an estimated delivery time of 3 to 4 weeks.
- SEA is a variation of SAL where parts of the transport will go by sea with lowest cost. Estimated delivery time is 7 to 12 weeks.
- Meltable items such as pure chocolates are not available for purchase during summer in some countries to assure customer satisfaction.
- These items may get some sort of deformation when delivered depending on the temperature during transit . Please bear in mind that this is out of our control.
- Should you received an item melted down, please contact us immediately to reach to the best arrangement.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- The Halal label is not certified. We use the product ingredients as indication of whether the product is Halal or not.